What's On In Goa:
* Oct 8: Vegetarian Society meet, Miramar 6.30pm Youth Hostel
* Oct 11: Konkani translation of Satre work, Alliance Francaise
* Oct 12: Goa Orchestra performs at the Kala (Corelli, Bach)
* Oct 15: Magic in town... Illusion India magic show, Pnj then Vasco
* Mid-Oct: 2-day ornithologists workshop, Bondla southernbirdwing.com

The unfortunate fact is that the Vatican is "hell" bent on the quick
canonization of Mother Teresa - not that she was not a good person.

The Vatican seems to have some sort of "preferential" list. The founder of
the controversial Opus Dei - a Spanish priest who died in 1975 - has already
been declared a saint by the Vatican.

Meanwhile, our good people like Padre Agnel and Blessed Fr. J. Vaz have to
wait their turn - if and when that happens.

Tim de Mello
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Ontario, CANADA