Congratulations to Tim, all other organisers, teachers and students!

Very best wishes to Tim, organisers, supporters, teachers and of course all
Konkani students.

This is an great opportunity to fellow Goans in Ontario, Canada to learn
Konkani (the language of our ancestors). It appears that this just a
beginning, soon the Konkani language perhaps will be taught in many other
countries wherever Goans are settled.

This determination of Tim is to be appreciated. This reminds me Mr. Pascoal
de Mello (Tim's father) who had good command over Konkani language. I
listened his Konkani speeches couple of times.

Once again good luck and very best wishes

Cip Fernandes
London