--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "Rui Collaco" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Can anyone see sarcasm in my text? I fail to see where.
By the way, why do you keep writing
> "neocolonists"? Is that Indian English or you coined a new word?
I'll stick
> to "neocolonialists". But I am no expert in English, it's an alien
language
> to me which I rarely speak, my mother tongue is Portuguese.
>
> Rui Miranda Colla�o
>
> Lisbon
-------------------------------
The word intended was *neocolonialist* Thanks for the correction, but
do I trace a faint hint of sarcasm in your comment?!!
regards,  Gilbert.


##########################################################################
# Send submissions for Goanet to [EMAIL PROTECTED]                       #
# PLEASE remember to stay on-topic (related to Goa), and avoid top-posts #
# More details on Goanet at http://joingoanet.shorturl.com/              #
# Please keep your discussion/tone polite, to reflect respect to others  #
##########################################################################

Reply via email to