--- Gilbert Lawrence <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Subject: Historical injustice:
> 
> Respondent:
> Out of curiosity, where did you get all the information (on the
> inquisition) for this series that you have been posting?
> Incidentally, this comes from a person who has refused to accept that
> the Inquisition ever existed.
> 
> Gilbert:
> Don't the above two statements contradict each other? 

How? One is a question that you have not answered yet while the other is an
observation.

I think you need to brush up your English skills.


>... I thought I
> just wrote a three part series on Goa's inquisition with a lot of data
> on the events. I will provide the references in the thesis that I will
> write for my Ph.D. degree on Goa. :=))

Well, then that about sums it for all of us. All your writing are nothing but pure
conjecture. That is just me being charitable.

-Tariq



        
                
__________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Tax Center - File online by April 15th
http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html

##########################################################################
# Send submissions for Goanet to [EMAIL PROTECTED]                       #   
# PLEASE remember to stay on-topic (related to Goa), and avoid top-posts #
# More details on Goanet at http://joingoanet.shorturl.com/              #  
# Please keep your discussion/tone polite, to reflect respect to others  #
##########################################################################

Reply via email to