Sent: Monday, June 12, 2006 9:06 PM
Subject: Re: [Goanet] Goan Association U.K., Ruby Anniversary. (1)

On 12/06/06, cornel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Gabe and Mervyn
Re Rita Faria, I am not a tall guy but had no trouble enjoying a pleasant
dance with Rita at a Goan social close to the War Museum in London when she
became Miss World. She was also pleasantly conversational and among other
things, we talked about her thoughts about continuing medical training in
the UK.

RESPONSE: I Googled and found that Reita Faria stood 5' 7-1/2'' . with
heels this could easily be 5' 9'' .....Cornel you brave man! I haven't
seen you for ages but are you taller than Ben?
--
DEV BOREM KORUM.

Gabe Menezes.
London, England