Enjoy your holiday in Goa. Stay at THE GARCA BRANCA from November to May
         There is no better, value for money, guest house.
              Confirm your bookings early or miss-out

Dear Selma,

       By all means do call me Victor; I introduce myself as plain Victor,
and even my students called me that, whether I was teaching unruly teenagers
in Harlem or the unruly sons and daughters of the pampered rich in a school
in midtown Manhattan.
       Indians down the ages have been classed as Caucasians because of the
Aryan influx. My wife and I had a battle with the hospital authorities when
our son was born in New York; they insisted on listing him as "white", and
we insisted on listing him as "brown". In their book, there was no such
colour; he was born of Indian parents, and that qualified him as white! And
that was in 1959. I would have settled for "wheat".

       Regards,
       Victor