Enjoy your holiday in Goa. Stay at THE GARCA BRANCA from November to May
         There is no better, value for money, guest house.
              Confirm your bookings early or miss-out

Hi Mervyn,
I had not heard this quote before. Thanks for placing on Goanet.
I am glad to note that Albert Einstein agrees with me.:=))
So much for scientists who want to argue more and more about less and less on a
public (lay person) bulletin board.
And then have the audacity to write that lay Goans do not understand complex
issues.
Kind Regards, GL

-------------- Mervyn Lobo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
A US scientist once said: "You do not understand something unless you can
explain it to your grandmother."

For those of you who find this familiar, yes, it is an Albert Einstein quote.