My dear Stephen,

I wonder if 'we' are reading too much into an off the cuff remark made by Mrs.
Irani and are now making a mountain out of a molehill.

Allow me to ask you the following: (a): did you personally hear that comment?
(b): what exactly was her statement? (c): was it in response to a query or
comment? (d): if so, who asked the question (e): is it possible that Mrs. Irani
misspoke? (f): she was not under oath, was she?

Look at where 'we' have taken this matter.

jc