                    **** http://www.GOANET.org ****

St. Mary's Convent High school, Mapusa is staging a play titled "Lion King"
              December 1, 2007 - Hanuman Hall, Mapusa

         to fundraise for a false ceiling for the school hall
                    & upgrading the school playground

         Headmistress Sr. Namika A.C. / Teacher Mrs. Sonia Noronha
                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

But wasn't caste then (and now) one of the markers of self-defined
elitism? Even if money is increasingly eating into such bias now more
than ever? FN

--
Frederick Noronha http://fn.goa-india.org Ph 0091-832-2409490
12000+ downloadable, sharable hi-res photos http://www.flickr.com/photos/fn-goa/
        • ... Frederick [FN] Noronha * फ्रेडरिक नोरोंया
          • ... Alfred de Tavares
            • ... Frederick [FN] Noronha * फ्रेडरिक नोरोंया
    • ... Pravin Sabnis
    • ... cedrico dacosta