Gabe, according to my unscientific observation and experience,  NRG grooms are
no longer in  as great a demand by our Goan lasses as they used to be in the
old days.  Life in India is too good and many prospective "Norros" are making
big bucks these days in India itself.  So why go to some foreign country when
they can stay home ?  At least this has been my experience in two cases where
young Goan men from abroad were looking for a bride in India.  Now I am sure
there are exceptions to this as there are exceptions to every rule.  Just
relating my own observations.