Miguel Braganza wrote: To stop further allegations ...arrest the alligator!

In the meanwhile, others are finding that shedding crocodile tears for
Konkani is not enough to keep the rose plant alive in the GULAB
archipelago.

Dear Miguelbab,

While Sebastian Borges tries to remember the name of the allegedly
pirate priest, I thought that I ask you about GULAB.

A few years ago, I organised to have some issues air-mailed to me.

My reaction after reading one issue: Do these jokers really expect
people to spend money to buy this junk?

So Miguelbab, how is the Gulab doing these days?

jc