From: Gabe & Annemarie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 6 Jan 2008 13:32
Subject: Information on Nachinola
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Could somebody please send me information about the village of
Nachionola in Bardez.
Also names of distinguihed people from Nachionola.
Any other information of interest would be appreciated.
I need it for a brochure which I am  preparing for The Friends of Saligao
Also contact information of people from Nachionola.
Many thanks
Send to:
Albert Da Cruz
[EMAIL PROTECTED]