Hello Aloysius,

Just a quick request to *delete*   "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
(minus the word "spam" in the address)  from your list please?

My father-in-law, Albert was just using it here whilst holidaying with us.

Now that he's returned home, he won't see any messages on this address,
but Albert *will* read them via his "adacruz" bigpond account.

over & out (& best wishes)

Gabriel

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Thanks Albert  --  sorry I read your name earlier as Ada

What is the full name of your Mr Nazareth? Has he ever seen Nachinola or has he grown up in Australia?
To the best of my knowledge there are two Nazareth families in Nachinola  --  Dr Willie's family
opposite the "so called" market (which has never been used) and the other below and
behind the Church  --  There used to be one of the boys from this Nazareth family my age, but I
cannot remember his name  --  I seem to remember his cousins Gilbert and Aloysius Lobo who lived
next to us in Moira  -- We used to go for a "swim" in the pool just below their house in
Nachinola during the monsoon.

My cousins, Michael and Joseph, keep in touch with affairs in Nachinola  --  I
shall get as much info as I can and send it on to you  --  what is your
deadline for this info?

Our church in Nachinola, Bom Jesu, celebrated its 400th anniversary some time back -- I have some photographs of the Church which I took at the Bom Jesu feast in 2001 -- will locate them and send them to you. I do try to get to Nachinola at least for the feast on Jan 1st -- but this year I did not go to Goa for Christmas and New Year.
I have friends in Perth  --  Owen Amore and Bernard Scott  --  would you know
them?

Cheers

Aloysius