Dear Goanet Readers

Santosh Helekar wrote>This would not be enough.The following additional
prescription would be needed.

The above comments about Rajans?interview is written in bad taste and to
denigrate his work.The issue about immigrants is not Rajans fantasy or
imagination.This issue is bugging goyenkars big time.They think?it is just a
question of time before we have major problems.In Margao there was a law and
order situation among the Muslims over a burial. it was between the goans and
non-Goans.I was expecting the secular goanetters to blame it on BJP.I beleive
this problem is not yet resolved.

Rajan is talking about the rich non-Goans who are destroying our
land,environment,pushing the land prices sky high?using ?their black money and
encouraging corruption. He is talking about the other migrants who have no
business to be goa,and are pitching up huts all over?the public and communidade
land, defecating,urinating?and spitting all over the place.?

Goans did not fight OPINION POLL for nothing.Those who were not born at that
time or too?young enough to remember,should ask their elders why they wanted
Goa a separate entity.Rajan is saying what exactly most goyenkars say and feel.
The only thing is, he is too honest, blunt and passionate about Goa.?I call him
a niz goyenkar and will fully support any of his initiatives that will help Goa
and Goans.?

It amazes me how pride and ego can affects ones rational thinking even to the
extend of destroying ones motherland.

Cheers

Dr. Anesimo Fernandes?
AOL's new homepage has launched. Take a tour at http://info.aol.co.uk/homepage/