Why is everyone so hot and bothered and disgusted about a common tool usage as described by Rajan? Are these innocents proclaiming that they have NEVER participated in such a "disgusting" act?

Holy cow!

Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2008 10:19 AM
Subject: Re: [Goanet] The Rape of Goa...as a tool to Save Goa?

Hi Bosco or any other Goanet moderators who may be
around but in hiding as always! I find Rajan's
material disgusting in the extreme. I hope Bosco is
not going to excuse himself this time by saying " I
did not read it but intend to do so later."  Truly,
what a farce Goanet moderation has become. Is any
sensible person in charge at all? Or, is it time to
have a clean sweep of the tired and weary incompetent
old-timers?
Cornel DaCosta
--- "Rajan P. Parrikar" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

To Goanet -

Apropos of the latest ejaculate of Jason Keith
Fernandes -  I, on the other hand, have no
hesitation in certifying the Comrade's tool
as genuine.  Presumably it is his thinking tool
as well.  How sad, then, that it got waylaid
and walloped by the barely literate Babush
Monserrate some weeks ago at the Taleigao
gram sabha.  But not to worry.  As you can
see, the Comrade is still holding on to his
tool and "thoughts" are still oozing from it.
 Warm regards,