--- On Mon, 10/6/08, Bosco - Goanet Volunteer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> #1) You publicly stated what was not true about your rejected message.

I publicly stated that I was asked to send my questions to the Goanet
moderators, not knowing that the address "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" did not refer to
Goanet moderators, and not knowing that the identity of Goanet moderators was
meant to be kept a secret.

On reading the rejection notice again (please see below) I now realize that
what Bosco has claimed is not true as well, because all I was told was that
"administrative requests" such as "requests to unsubscribe, subscribe, change
the subscription address, feedback to the admin team, etc" should be sent to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

My questions to Goanet with request for input from the rest of the 9000 or so
non-moderating Goanetters clearly did not fall under the category of an
"administrative request".

>#2) Even though Cornel has publicly stated in Goan cyberspace more than >once
>that your message was rejected as "inappropriate", you failed to >correct
>Cornel or publicly accurately state what your rejection message >really said.

The above accusation is false.

I had no reason to correct Cornel because he was absolutely right in claiming
that my message was rejected as "inappropriate".

I quote below the relevant excerpt from the moderator’s rejection notice:

BEGIN QUOTE
The moderator gave the following reason for rejecting your request:

"Your message was deemed inappropriate by the moderator. Administrative
requests (such as requests to unsubscribe, subscribe, change the subscription
address, feedback to the admin team, etc.) should be sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED] "
END QUOTE

Please note that the word “inappropriate” figures prominently in the above
quote.

Cheers,

Santosh