Eddie Verdes wrote the following

[1] Jose bab, unless I have missed out some posts, can you pls tell us
what was the whole debate on ORISSA about?

[2] If both had agreed to the violence against christians in Orrisa n
rest of the states I doubt you wud get a chance to write what you
wrote below.

--

Dear Mr. Eddie Verdes,

As I have to get back to the 'task at hand', this is my only response
on this matter. I will not be accessing "Goan cyber fora" for the next
6 weeks. So please copy me your response privately.

Wrt your question.

As my post did not specifically refer to any DEBATE on Orissa, I will
ignore that query. In certain fields, it is called a 'fishing
expedition'.

I also do NOT know what you mean by the phrase " If both had  agreed
TO  the violence against  christians ",  Hence I will respectfully
decline to comment on it...... unless you advise who it is that
"agreed TO violence".

Now  ........... Marshall has specifically made a serious charge (see
[3] infra).

I made a specific request (see [4] infra)

Do you agree with me or not that the one who makes the charge.....must
provide evidence to support that charge?

BTW: There is a Marshall-lite-contra (in my opinion) who stated
recently that I justified the Inquisition. (Please read [5] infra and
decide for your self) and while you are at that ...you may also wish
to read [6].

As long as we have ostensibly educated people who behave unreasonably
and who impetiously make accusations without first seeking to learn
the facts, we will always have divisions among our people. This
division has caused Goa to become what it has become today. I am sure
we are 'all happy' about it.

look foward to hearing from you

jc

Marshall Mendonza had written the following : '

[3] Santosh has in the past JUSTIFIED the violence against christians
in Orissa and termed it as retaliation for the murder of Swami
Laxmananda.'

jc wrote the following:

[4] May I ask for evidence that Santoshbab has EVER JUSTIFIED violence
against Christians ANYWHERE?

Additional reading

[5] The most unholy Inquisition

http://www.colaco.net/1/InquiForeword.htm

[6] Bigots spreading distortions about the Inquisition

http://www.colaco.net/1/GGinquisitionLies.htm