 Remembering Aquino Braganca (b. 6 April 1924), who fought for freedom
     of the former Portuguese colonies in Africa. An online tribute
     http://aquinobraganca.wordpress.com/ (includes many historical
             references, some photographs and documents)

-- On Sat, 4/11/09, Gilbert Lawrence <gilbert2...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I cannot believe that threads like "God and You" or
> "Relgion and Science" are still alive on Goanet.
>
> The guys (there appear to be only a rare gal involved
> in such threads) talking about religion and science, or
> God and humans are really talking about pseudo-religion and
> pseudo-science.

There was no thread called "Religion and Science" until Gilbert started it with
the above post. I assume by pseudo-religion and pseudo-science he is referring
to the threads initiated by Fr. Ivo. I would agree with Gilbert that Fr. Ivo
was propagating pseudo-science in those threads. But I thought he was preaching
genuine religion in them. It would be nice to hear from Gilbert why he thinks
that even the religion Fr. Ivo was preaching in those threads was
pseudo-religion.

Cheers,

Santosh