--- On Sun, 5/3/09, Gilbert Lawrence <gilbert2...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> In medicine we call that a "snake oil salesman" which is euphemism
> for homeopathy.

I thought Gilbert was agreeing with Fr. Ivo earlier in his claim that
homeopathy was a science and that anecdotal evidence was scientific. He is
either not able to make up his own mind, or opportunistically change it based
on which way the wind blows.

> To me it looks like on Goanet, the scientist is selling hype and the >padre
> is selling salvation.:=))

Wasn't it Gilbert who was engaging in snake oil salesmanship and false
advertising in this public forum that patients with pneumonia should be treated
only with chicken soup?

Why is he trying to insult Fr. Ivo and me then, by ridiculing our professions?

Cheers,

Santosh