Albert writes:- Shortly we will be celebrating Christmas. Is it going to be the
same christmas like last year ? For some it will be a christmas like Jesus
Christ hadĀ  two thousand years ago when his mother Mary and foster father
Joseph could not find place to stay when time came for Jesus to be born. Many
people from Canacona and other places in Bicholim and sanquelim and assonora
who have lost their belongings may not celebrate their christmas for like
Christ they also do not have any roof over their head. No one from Bardez is
aware what has happened to these people. Whether they are building their homes
or living under the roof provided by God. There are still others who may have
roof  but they do not have a heart to continue to live. These people may have
lost their beloved ones and the whole world has come to an end. Let us
specially remember the family of those people where the father and son have
been electrocuted. Has anyone bothered to give them something .The boy studied
in the higher secondary of my school in siolim. I do not think the family will
have courage to celebrate christmas because they have lost everything. I do not
know whther anyone from that area will come forward to do any collection for
that family. I do not mind asking some of my friends to donateĀ  to them
generously and I am sure my friends on the goanet will help this family as they
had done for Bhavesh from Nagoa Bardez when her daughter had to undergo heart
operation. Can't we help this family ? Someone from Morjim who is connected on
goanet and who knows the family give us the bank account of that family so that
some one can send money to them as christmas gift. I hope I am not boasting.

Windows 7: Find the right PC for you. Learn more.
http://windows.microsoft.com/shop