Hi Salus,

Thanks a lot for your comments. Democracy stuffed down our throats post 61 is a failure. Many here think that they can turn things around this rotten system. I am told by congresswallas that rave parties are used to extract bribes to fund their party activities. It is a huge network where police and politicians are involved. The reason for a mini constitution is that we can not control the ghanti migration into Goa, because the bharat rule is that everybody from their country can go around anywhere except for Kashmir and the NE areas.

A mini constitution will also save Goa from being gobbled up by the money laundering banyias from the north.

Thanks

Best wishes
BC

Subject: RE: Fw: Goa to be ruled by Goans.

Well said Senhor!! It is the local pollies who are the main cause 0f the rut that Goa had been sliding into. People now elect those who they think will do some little illegal favour for them!

Salus

Now available in Toronto, a few copies of *Into The Diaspora Wilderness* by
Selma Carvalho. Contact Bosco D'Mello
bo...@goanet.org (416) 803-7264
http://selmacarvalho.squarespace.com/