Dear Retired Prof Borges,

Your latest bit Borgesian tripe was a treat to read and made my otherwise
humorless day!

Keep on sending more tripe on your Borgesian brand of logic. I see you have
now graduated from reviling headmasters to the Diocesan and Arch Diocesan
Societies and trying to discredit them to suit your own ends.

In the meanwhile, you have muddied the waters so much that you have not in
any way fooled or bamboozled any sane thinking parent to change his stance
on the MOI policy.

Have a nice day and keep up the good  work trying to convince parents with
your own twisted brand of logic. In the world of Asterix, you would probably
have been known as Mediatrix Borgex.

--

Tony de Sa.  tonydesa at gmail dot com

 ^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v