I've readed poettering's posts, and what I don't like from it is the
dependency from btrfs, I don't like to depend on a feature of a technology,
not that much at least, and I find that limba packages and poettering's
snapshots can be made to work together ( I mean the bundles could still be
transformed to btrfs snapshots). BTW, I'm writing the post :) .