On Tuesday, August 30, 2016 at 1:01:51 AM UTC-7, Torsten Bronger wrote:

> Obviously, C is on a steep decline in the OSS world, while Go (you
> may switch off the C line to see it better) is gaining ground
> steadily, and doing so faster than Rust.

Well, obviously, we find JavaScript on the rise,  but I admit to checking
several others before finding a partial-match to that most-recent C
down-tick --

https://www.openhub.net/languages/compare?utf8=%E2%9C%93&measure=commits&language_name%5B%5D=c&language_name%5B%5D=golang&language_name%5B%5D=javascript&language_name%5B%5D=python&language_name%5B%5D=-1&commit=Update

What fun!