For us they interact exclusively through either plain http based services
or via Nats, no other interactions take place. It works as expected without
any particular issues. I would suggest that you start with a similar
approach and create a self contained little service to show that Go not
only works but runs fast and safe. If you are on the docker track try to
demonstrate the outstanding startup speed by using something like Alpine or
even scratch as base image.