It is not at all obvious that you have sufficient experience of writing Go
for anyone to take your, rather disrespectful, comments seriously.
  Ian has been working on finding a workable model for generic programming
in Go for at least 5 years. To many of us, contracts look like a pragmatic
solution.
  A little humility goes a long way.