Are there really developers that find this unreadable?

color := temperature > 80 ? “red” : “green”

I know what you are going to say. People will nest them. But even nested usage
can be readable when formatted nicely with one condition per line. Another
alternative is to allow only unnested ternaries.

R. Mark Volkmann
Object Computing, Inc.