Hi,

Another three questions about test and benchmark.

1, Currently I can build all unit test executable files by "% ninja
GoBackendUnitTests", but in order to run all tests, I have to run the  test
executable files under all the directories. Do we have a single command to
perform all unit tests?

2, How to perform unit tests of std libraries with the "go" binary ? For
example, in main Go, we can perform unit tests in src/bytes package with
command "% go test -run . bytes", in gollvm, can we do the same thing?

3, How to perform benchmark tests of std libraries ? Can I perform a
benchmark test of std bytes package by executing "% go test -bench . bytes"
command somewhere ?

Thanks.