Hi,

>>  Currently I can build all unit test executable files by "% ninja
GoBackendUnitTests", but in order to run all tests, I have to run the  test
executable files under all the directories. Do we have a single command to
perform all unit tests?

Such a target doesn't exist yet -- I agree that it would be useful, and at
one point I made an attempt to add it, but didn't finish.  I've looked at
the similar code in the LLVM cmake sources and found it a bit complicated,
hence my hesitation.

>> How to perform unit tests of std libraries with the "go" binary ? For
example, in main Go, we can perform unit tests in src/bytes package with
command "% go test -run . bytes", in gollvm, can we do the same thing?

Here we do have a target: "check-gollm". That will run the package tests as
you describe above, plus the gotools tests.

>> How to perform benchmark tests of std libraries ? Can I perform a
benchmark test of std bytes package by executing "% go test -bench . bytes"
command somewhere ?

"Go test -bench" will certainly work, although at the moment I'm not sure
we have any wrappers/tooling-- I'd recommend giving it a try to see what
happens.

You can also run the regular "go1" benchmarks as well, we do that on a
regular basis when looking at gollvm improvements.

Thanks, Than