If the purpose of adding "killer features" is just to make Go more popular then
I'm completely against it. That doesn't seem like a sustainable way of growing
and retaining a community, who may just move onto the next killer feature in
another language. I'm not even sure that explicitly growing Go's attention
should even be a goal. People will use Go when it fits the problems they need
to solve.

I don't personally see any slowdown in Go's adoption in the areas I'm working
in which is high scale web services.