I don't think that is the issue.  I have tried it on a few different
servers.  Most recent one with 100 gig's of ram and 50 cores.  The load
average never goes above 9, but the ram slowly but surely on htop starts to
go up.  The go binary ends up climbing slowly in it's ram use over time,
then after a hour or so, it reaches around 30 gigs of ram and then crashes,
and restarts.

I have it under supervisor.