On Tue, Feb 4, 2020 at 11:22 PM <jnaderl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I don't think that is the issue.  I have tried it on a few different servers.
>  Most recent one with 100 gig's of ram and 50 cores.  The load average never
> goes above 9, but the ram slowly but surely on htop starts to go up.  The go
> binary ends up climbing slowly in it's ram use over time, then after a hour
> or so, it reaches around 30 gigs of ram and then crashes, and restarts.
>
> I have it under supervisor.

That is not inconsistent with Robert's suggestion.  If you are
starting C threads that don't do any work but never exit, that is
exactly what you would see.

It's not the only possible cause of this.  There could also be a space
leak, either in C code with memory that is malloced but never freed,
or in Go code with memory that something keeps a permanent reference
to.

Ian