I don’t need to read the stackoverflow. And I don’t know martini.
Middlewares and Handler are all can break the pipeline of http request.
If martini is not designed like this, it is not well designed. Maybe the
authors of martini do not have real production software expriences.
Big companies like google likes employing famous university graduated students.
I find even some famous researchers still like students. Event in the go team.
They have graduated from famous university for many years, but still think and
do like students.
Go programming language should be maintained  by engineers not scientists or
researchers.