> Note that Martini is not maintained anymore

I hope this is not too off topic, but when choosing a third party go
package it is really important to consider whether the package is being
maintained. In my experience it is worth steering clear of any complex
package that is not being actively maintained, for a variety of reasons.
Its usually the second thing I check. A quick glance at
https://github.com/go-martini/martini shows that no code changes have been
made in the last 4 years and the readme starts with: "NOTE: The martini
framework is no longer maintained."

If you do decide to take on such a package be prepared to dive deep into
the code, since you will likely have to fix bugs in it, and make features
changes yourself when needed. Additionally, it is often difficult to get
support, even on SO.

Your question is reasonable, and IMHO posting it here was appropriate. I
hope you get an actual answer, but I would not count on it.