Note that Martini is not maintained anymore and the original author had
a fair bit to say about the merits or otherwise of the packages (via
the wayback machine since codegangsta.io is no longer live):

https://web.archive.org/web/20160518054801/https://codegangsta.io/blog/2014/05/19/my-thoughts-on-martini/

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/60679922/how-to-break-out-of-martini-middleware