I really like Markus Heukelon's suggestion.

There is no need for the Go team to evaluate each proposal, that is a silly
waste of a valuable and limited resource.
Having a list of all proposals with voting means that the most popular
items float to the top and the worst float to the bottom and newbies can
learn more about the language by reading the list and the comments. We can
let the community at large do the triage. We can also weight the votes
based on experience and expertise so:

   - Newbies get one vote.
   - Devs like me get 5 votes
   - Daniel Skinner gets 10 votes.
   - TODO(?) Insert Names of other famous people on the go team.
   - Rob Pike gets 1,000 votes

# List of All Proposals +

   - Proposal #1. Use ternary. Up: 27 Down: 5,362

condition ? value_if_true : value_if_false
## Comments