I think in the overwhelmingly common case (a type-list being a list of
identifiers or short type-constructors like channels or slices), having a
line per item takes up a lot of vertical real-estate for little use. Also,
hopefully, almost never would really use them anyway, with basically all
useful combinations being defined in the constraints package.