The more I think about it the less I understand why type list should reside
inside interfaces. I can only think of two reasons:

1) Avoid a new keyword for type lists.
2) The idea that only interfaces should be able to act as constraints.

Regarding 2): Why this artificial limitation? Why not allow all types as
constraints? Even int. It's nonsensical, but it would be like "interface{
type int }" in the current draft, which is nonsensical, too. The rule would
be simple: Any type can act both as normal type and as constraint. With the
possible exception of `anyof`s, until there is a solution to use them as
regular types as well.