Just read your thread.

Don't you like how everybody just completely ignored your opening argument
that there is a place for politics and there is a place for purity?

They are literally arguing that when you open a science book for say a
topic like biology and lets say the authors (who are totally in their right
by their way, because it's their book and you can't believe in the first
amendment if you don't let them write whatever they believe) insert a new
chapter at the beginning that is all about "white's historical (and
generally overlooked) racism against blacks in American society and why
that technically affects living creatures and therefore is provably
scientifically relevant to biology students, not just socioeconomic
majors....",

The point is plain and simple, golang.org is like the mona lisa. It's a
work of art. You don't spray paint BLM on what's already considered a
masterpiece because you want to send a message to the world that black
lives matter (so long as you are black Americans and you don't bring up the
fact that by far the cause of most unnatural black deaths in America is
conducted by another black american and primarily because they don't agree
on what black people's favorite color should be)

Yes if you spray paint #BLM on the Mona Lisa its going to piss me the #&$@
off. If you spray paint #breastcancerawareness on the mona lisa, im
literally going to pray that you are one of the few male's who get breast
cancer and die. If you spray paint #NotMyPresident on one of Hitler's
paintings, im literally going to wish a holocaust upon you and your entire
family.

Why? Because purity of art and engineer is
faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar
more important than whatever the current political fad is.

25 years ago congress and the rest of America unanimously agreed that gay
marriage aught to be banned. The democrat party literally pushed for the
primary sponsor of the bill to have the honor of getting her name written
down in the history books that will be written from now until pretty much
armegeddon (which apparently might come sooner than we think if we keep
promoting the seriously retarded idea like the notion of a universal moral
superiority within groups like this where it is absolutely most important
we remain objective. Were literally the architects paving the way of the
future. Not the politicians...)

The leaders of the democrat party have been literally the same people for
the last 35 years, and they were deeply offended when a black man came out
of nowhere and disrupted the well understood "pecking order" when it comes
to who in congress gets to decide to drop bombs on next.

These are the people you want to entrust the well being of black America
too?

You know what i find so funny. Is that very rarely, do you ever find black
people actually leading these arguments. Name 5 liberal BLACK proponents of
BLM that you actually pay attention to on Youtube.

Because I can name 5 "uncle toms" (literally the only more insulting thing
than a white person calling a black person the N word is a black person
calling another black person a sellout, especially when none of them
actually read the damn book to understand the damn morale of the story...)

Literally every day, 22,000 children die in the world due to poverty, most
of them being African children. If black lives matter so much to everybody
here, then why the hell are you advocating to send your money to a charity
that pays it's CEOs $100,000 every year, when that money could literally
feed 1,000 kids who are in absolute agony for a year.

The problem is that black lives dont matter to any of you because you can't
even conceptualize the reality that your world view IS NOT A SOLUTION.

This is a programming language. The last thing we want to do is hang a huge
banner on our front page that says "HEY WERE TRYING TO APPEASE THE WOKE MOB
AND KEEP OUR JOBS BUT DONT WORRY WE WILL MAKE SURE WE DONT ACTUALLY SOLVE
ANY OF THESE PROBLEMS AND THAT OUR BOSSES WILL BE HAPPY BECAUSE WE
REELECTED POLITICIANS WHO WILL RAISE TAXES AND THUS MAKE IT VIRTUALLY 1000X
HARDER FOR BLACK PEOPLE OR ANY RACE FOR THAT MATTER TO WORK THEIR WAY UP
THE ECONOMIC LADDER WHERE THEY MIGHT ACTUALLY HAVE TO BE CREATIVE ENOUGH TO
KEEP -- THEIR -- JOBS".

Screw you all and the politically correct (and expensively trained) horse
you rode in on.

You literally spray painted "HEY, were a bunch of morons" and that the rest
of world should never use Go.

@ian_lance_taylor

NOW you may lock this thread. (though i am curious why promote the message
in the first place and thus invite the obvious toxicity if you aren't going
to allow us to debate what is actual lines of code in an opensource
project. Has woke censorship gotten so f'n crazy that were no longer to
debate what code deserves to be in the repo? Need I remind you what killed
plan 9? Need I also remind you what hacker jesus Linus Torvalds, literally
the idol we should all worship and follow carefully in his footsteps, would
say to LKML if they tried to propose such a moronic idea like merge woke
bullshit into the kernel upstream so that url links appears at linux boot
time? Oh no, now im giving you idiots good ideas to make MY EXPERIENCE
using free software unbearable.)

Seriously, I don't care if you believe this doesn't harm me, it does
something far worse. It offends my inner artist who believes you nor
anybody else has the right to ruin one of the few things in this life that
is actually perfect. Leave my f'n programming language the hell alone. Yes,
I said it. MY language. Because if you don't care about this more than your
constantly changing jaded political POV, you don't deserve the right to
touch MY code.