There is a reason why Steve Jobs spent all the day, yelling at you stubborn
#&@#s for not getting why Bob Dylan is an essential component to why Apple
is now the most valuable company in the world.

If what I am saying sounds crazy, just know you thought my ideas were the
dopest ideas in SV when he crammed everything I just said ^ into "Think
Different" and had the cult of personality thing going for him, so you
would all just listen and do.