On Fri, Nov 18, 2022 at 6:19 AM pat2...@gmail.com <pat22...@gmail.com> wrote:

> There are really no need for packages or modules for these programs.
> They are just simple go programs that work like perl or python programs,
> designed to take work with pipes
> Some have package names because the source I pulled from random places had a
> package line.

It is a little complicated to set up initially.  You do have to run
"go mod init PACKAGEPATH".  You do have to put different packages in
different directories.  We believe that although it is a little harder
to get started than some scripting languages, it pays off quickly in
the ease and security of importing and using other people's packages.

Ian