Hi,

I attempted to translate the linked JS implementation for fun. Maybe someone can use it as a starting point and correct or verify its correctness.

https://go.dev/play/p/Wrw2yDRof0z

Have fun!

On 10/23/23 07:38, Jan wrote:
hi, I did a quick search and I didn't find anything in Go. But looking at the definition and at one implementation in JS <https://github.com/lukem512/brown-forsythe-test/blob/master/src/brown-forsythe.js>, it sounds something relatively easy to write and share :)  You can use the R implementation to create some test datasets. Maybe gonum/stat <https://godocs.io/gonum.org/v1/gonum/stat> would be a potential home for such a function ? What do you think ?

cheers