Hi Jan,  Martin, and Jason

Thanks for your tips and encouragement for rolling our sleeves.
I have put together a small statistics library:

stat package - github.com/fumin/stat - Go Packages
<https://pkg.go.dev/github.com/fumin/stat>

For my own needs, in addition to Brown-Forsythe, I also needed the Welch
t-test and tools for multiple testing, so these are what's in the above
package.