On Monday, October 30, 2023 at 3:14:29 AM UTC 王富民awaw wrote:

Therefore, perhaps I should not be following scipy and rename my function
from Levene to BrownForsythe?

Since you have made it available to the public Go community, yes, it would
be a good idea to name it BrownForsythe,
as it is using the deviations from the group medians.

Also the function makes the assumption, as does Median, that each group's
samples[j] is already sorted. You
should document that assumption, or sort.Slice() each group's sample before
calling Median.