Clace itself is Apache-2 licensed, using a MPL licensed library in an
Apache-2 licensed project is fine from what I understand. I do not plan to
make any code changes to the go-plugin code. The go-plugin library is
specifically allowed by CNCF projects if that matters
https://github.com/cncf/foundation/blob/main/license-exceptions/cncf-exceptions-2023-06-27.json#L3
.

The intent in Clace is to allow multiple versions of a plugin to be usable
for backward compatibility. That, plus the security and stability benefits
of the out of process model make the go-plugin approach work better than
the .so/.dll approach.

Ajay