I'm surprised by that claim. I seriously doubt, from reading the licenses,
that you can legally use the Apache2 license, since
it removes the MPL requirements; which the MPL forbids you from doing.

Moreover I don't think a court would consider relevant what the Cloud
Native Foundation thought was "okay".