Hi Édouard. This is a known issue -- at the moment, there is no good way to
model trees in the datastore where all nodes are of the same type. As others
have suggested, you can use more than one class with the same properties to
do this, which should work for shallow trees. You may also be able to use
unowned relationships, although it could be more work to maintain the
hierarchy this way. Please let me know if you have any other questions on
this.
- Jason