Do you have some more doc/java doc ? I was browsing through your page
and found nothing. As far as I caught you implemented simple set of
CRUD operations on items and simple query mechanism. Am I right ? The
decision to get rid of relationships is very sound because this GAE/J
implementation is rather like a bargain - it brings more troubles than
advantages. The only advantage of "owned relationship" is to persist
it under transactions - but you can achieve transactional behavior in
more straightforward way.