> - What is your application ID?

wcondominios

> - How do you know it is being cycled out? You'll need to insert some code
> that only gets called when the app cold starts.

I just see incredibly long response times. This, for instance:

#
01-16 04:29AM 02.107 / 302 4752ms 6718cpu_ms 126api_cpu_ms 0kb Mozilla/
5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US) AppleWebKit/532.0 (KHTML, like
Gecko) Chrome/3.0.195.38 Safari/532.0,gzip(gfe)
See details

While the usual, once the app is warm is more like this:

#
01-16 04:30AM 20.341 / 302 183ms 191cpu_ms 95api_cpu_ms 0kb Mozilla/
5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US) AppleWebKit/532.0 (KHTML, like
Gecko) Chrome/3.0.195.38 Safari/532.0,gzip(gfe)
See details

> - How much time of inactivity does it take before your application is cycled
> out?

Very random, from a few seconds to a few  hours.

> - What time or days does this seem to happen?

Random

> - What frameworks or libraries are you loading?

None. Plain JSPs and Servlets

Hope this helps. This is one of the major concerns i have after having
adopted GAE to host this app. I see this as an issue in the current
preview GAE and I am confident it will be solved some time soon.

Thanks,

Jorge Gonzalez