I think it all sounds very good, I've been waiting for these
functionalities. Right now, I'm not using maven in my projects,
manually copying jars from target folders of other maven projects, to
the WEB-INF/lib folder of the GAE app... Sucks !!

I'll give feedback when I've tried the preview.

Cheers,

:-) Kasper